I’m sorry, this list wont be a stereotypical ‘I love walks in the park’, or ‘I love a beautiful sunset’, because yeahyeahyeah we get it, alright?
1. Walking/driving to work and having all the traffic lights on green
2. That feeling when you begin to drink a cold drink when you’re completely hungover
The wine-fog begins to clear…
3. Being really proud of something
It’s okay to give yourself credit. No need to be smug about it though, show-off.
4. A good internet joke
Yeah okay, most of them are really cringe, but it’s nice to be in the know.
5. That feeling when you just ‘click’ with someone
Man or woman, old or young, green or blue.
I’m talking fizzy strawberry laces, Toxic Waste, PushPops, those pink/blue fizzy bottles, liquorice, that ‘gunpowder’ sour gum stuff…
7. Knowing that you love and are loved
Cringe. You know what I mean though.
I love a good straw. Colourful ones, bendy ones, eco ones, the ones you used to get on holiday with the sparkly ribbon…
9. Sleeping in
Knowing that you’ve got absolutely nothing to do that day.
10. Making lists
I’ve been known to make a list of the things I need to make a list for.
There’s so many more, but I’d be here all day.
Hope you enjoyed x