– this post contains gifted products –
It’s fairly straightforward. There is no need to clean or boil mouthpieces, mess with syringes or brushes, measure gel or use special toothpastes or rinses. The individually packaged single use whitening trays are one size fits all and designed for optimal convenience and hygiene. This at home treatment should be worn 20 minutes a day during five consecutive days for an “amazingly brighter smile that is up to 7 shades whiter”.
Overall, I wasn’t blown away by this product – but I suppose it’s a lot to expect from a product that doesn’t use bleach. I’ve got fairly bright teeth anyway, so I wonder if this would work better on someone who had more staining?
Here are my pros and cons for this product:
– Easy to use, no mess
– Comfortable silicone trays
– Quick and easy, only 20 minutes for treatment
– No sensitivity at all – a massive plus!
– Fairly pleasant taste (a big plus compared to some of the disgusting bleach ones out there!)
- Not so good
– No ‘instant’ difference
– No huge noticeable difference over five consecutive days either – does the lack of bleach affect this?
– Expensive for the amount of trays received
There’s nothing wrong with this product, per say – but I don’t think it gave the results it guaranteed. In all honesty, it did feel like I was just sitting my teeth in whitening toothpaste for 20 minutes. I wouldn’t waste your money – go to the dentist to get the Essex-esque smile you crave – sorry iWhite!
What’s the best teeth whitening product you’ve ever used?